Job Opportunities at Mtibwa sugar (Quality Officer)
Objectives of the Job
To inspect final products (sugar) to make sure they meet the required quality standards
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To inspect and make sure sugar bags has accurate weight, If not the sugar bag should be rejected back to be refilled
- To inspect and make sure sugar bags are proper sewed, If not the sugar bag should be rejected for proper sewing
- To inspect and make sure sugar bags are proper labeled, If not the sugar bag should be rejected for proper labeling
- To inspect and make sure the sugar produced has good quality in terms of (color, pol and moisture), if not should be rejected for reprocessing
- To inspect and make sure the sugar to be bagged is not contaminated by any foreign materials, if is contaminated should be rejected for reprocessing
- Performs general administrative matters pertaining to his/her section.
- Carries out any other official duties as may be instructed by the management.
Education & Qualification: Diploma in food science, food processing or any other related quality courses.
Experience: Experience in quality management will be added advantage
Knowledge and Skill Sets/Competencies: Quality courses and be computer literate and ability to write technical report
Interested and qualified candidates can send their job applications to email@example.com with email subject as 'QUALITY OFFICER'
Deadline: 14th September 2021