Job Opportunities At Coca-Cola Kwanza 2021.
- Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Official Coca-Cola Distributor’s (OCCDs)
- Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
- Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
- Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
- Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock and pallets on truck.
- Co-coordinating and receiving customer invoices.
- Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Comply with security checks and procedures.
- Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
- Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country.
- Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality.
- Settlement of loads after every delivery.
- Skills, Experience & Education
- Secondary education (Form IV), valid and applicable drivers licence.
- Excellent communication skills,
- at least 2 years of prior distribution driving experience
- should be prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific time of day or days of the week.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunities in Logistics department.
- We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for Depot/Warehouse Team Leader positions.
- The successful candidates will directly report to the respective Warehouse Manager.
- To ensure the effective running of the warehouse through rigorous stock management
- Stock management
- Control stock movement to and from SSD premises
- Receiving stock from main warehouse at SSD premises
- Order creation
- Stock counts as SSD premises
- Verify daily stock balance summary
- Breakages and shorts analysis
- Stock Rotation
- Managing incoming materialsSkills,
The incumbents should have at least a degree in Logistics Management/Procurement.
Two years practical relevant experience in Warehouse/stock management preferably in FMCG, computer literate(preferably SAP Knowledge), flexible team player, assertive and persuasive with high level of integrity,
Good analytical skills,
Good leadership qualities and strong communication skills.